What should you do if you find out you have Hemorrhoids and not an Anal Fissure?
Here is a Hemorrhoid treatment plan that will get rid of Hemorrhoids fast
It is very common for Hemorrhoids to be confused with an anal fissure. Unfortunately, when this happens you are using the wrong medications to treat the problem. The first step to treating the problem is to get a proper diagnosis to know exactly what you have.
In my case I was being treated for hemorrhoids when I actually had an anal fissure. This misdiagnosis cost me weeks of additional pain and discomfort because I was given the wrong medication to treat the problem.
Healing your body will involve putting together a hemorrhoid home treatment plan that you can do without costly visits to see a doctor.
What if I told you there is a hemorrhoid medication which is an all natural oil that will reduce the inflammation and pain associated with hemorrhoids? And this all natural oil can be bought without having to get a prescription from your doctor.
The name of this product is H-Hemorrhoids
By applying the oil topically to the effected area you will immediately start to reduce the swelling of the hemorrhoid by shrinking it and you will get relief from the pain caused by the hemorrhoid. The H-Hemorrhoid oil is safe to use as both an external hemorrhoid treatment and internal hemorrhoid treatment. This oil is made from all natural ingredients and is 100% safe to use.
If you are experiencing any bleeding, you first want to start a bleeding hemorrhoid treatment plan by using the H-BI Hemorrhoids all natural oil. This is an anti-inflammatory formula that is specifically designed to treat Hemorrhoids with minor bleeding.
This soothing oil will quickly reduce the pain as well as reduce the swelling of the bleeding Hemorrhoid. It is important that you use this oil first to end the bleeding. Once the bleeding is gone you can then switch to the regular H-Hemorrhoids formula to continue the healing process.
What can you do to heal Hemorrhoids fast?
As with anal fissures, there are a number of things you can do to help your body heal and there are home remedies for pain associated with hemorrhoids. Here is a list of things on how to relieve hemorrhoid pain and how to cure hemorrhoids at home:
- Use the best medicine for hemorrhoids and bleeding hemorrhoids…. H-Hemorrhoids and H-BI Hemorrhoids.
- Take a sitz bath for hemorrhoids. This involves filling either a plastic sitz bath or your bathtub with very warm water mixed with a 1/2 cup of Epsom salt and sitting in the water for 15-20 minutes several times a day.
- Drink plenty of water every day. Try and drink 64 ounces of water each and every day. You must keep your body hydrated.
- The biggest cause of hemorrhoids is constipation. Constipation treatment will involve making changes to your diet. You need to eat foods that are high in fiber, such as fruits and vegetables.
- Get plenty of light exercise. Walking is one of the best forms of exercise that you can do to promote good heath. Do not take on any exercise programs that will cause you to strain your buttocks muscles.
For more information on how to heal Hemorrhoids naturally please visit my other site Hemorrhoids Help and read My Top 10 Natural Hemorrhoid Home Treatments To Heal Your Hemorrhoids